Thoughts from an emerging artist

I had an idea today while I was in the shower (where I get my best ideas) - create a blog that would document the trials and tribulations of starting an art career. I have a website that I use to promote my work, a personal blog that I use to communicate with friends, and a MySpace profile that I use to find sexual predators (so far, at least), but I thought a blog dedicated to my career struggles and triumphs might be helpful to others who are in the same boat.

In my initial (very cursory) research, I came across a couple of other people doing something similar:
Emerging Artist Resources

Edward Winkleman

I'm sure I'll find more. I'll post others and go into more detail about them in the future.

I'm hoping to start conversations, show support, and share resources and ideas with other artists. I hope you'll join me!
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen