StatCounters Anonymous

So apparently I'm not the only one who is obsessed with checking my website stats. That makes me feel better.

Julia asked about the search terms I see most often. I get a lot of people looking for "tips for emerging artists," or similar terms. Also, "rejection letters," or "artist rejection letters," and someone recently got me after searching for, "nice rejection letter to client." Why anyone would want to reject a client, I don't know. At least they wanted to do it nicely...

I get a lot of "packing and shipping artwork." Lots of searches for "vanity galleries," "artist statements," "artist resumes," and "writing exhibition proposals."

I actually only checked it once today - I was obviously busy with other things and wasn't able to obsess like I usually do!
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen