A HUGE THANK YOU! (Plus: Kickstarter update)

Dear readers...I just came back from my post office box. I haven't checked it since before the New Year and what did I find? A box stuffed with thank you cards, checks, handmade art pieces, beautiful announcements to your shows and more. I am so sorry I didn't look there sooner. I really appreciate the thought and consideration you guys showed. It really made my day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I have some new things to post. Once again, this is a slow time because of my book. But I shall do what I can. Oh! Almost forgot—I've been getting feedback from some readers about their kickstarter projects and everyone who has done one so far got funded early! I'm thinking this is a really great avenue for some of you out there. I think the key is in trying to get your request to go viral, via social networking sites, email, etc. I also recently heard about another site but I think it is more for groups, but that could work out well if you are part of a collaborative or something. Here's the site: http://fundable.com/. If anyone out there has had experience with fundable.com, let me know.

More later....just wanted to say hi and to thank all you great peeps!
Yours,
Mirabee
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen