OPEN FORUM ON HOW TO FUND YOUR ARTIST RESIDENCY

Greetings all. Today I thought it would be a good thing to see if any of you had come up with some creative ideas about funding residencies, both in your own country and abroad. My most frequently asked question is: Are there any grants out there to help pay for travel and expenses, etc. once I get accepted to an artist residency? I've addressed this a little in these two posts: http://miraslist.blogspot.com/search/label/FAQs%3A%20RESIDENCIES but I am always looking for new ideas. I'd like to open this up for discussion to all of you. If any of you have come up with great solutions to help fund your residency (money for travel, expenses, and keeping up with household bills while you are gone), please write in the comment section below so others can benefit from your past experience. Thanks!

Cheers,
Mirabee
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen