RESIDENCY FOR ARTISTS, WRITERS AND MUSICIANS IN HUNGARY AND A MIRA'S LIST UPDATE

Oh how I missed you all! As you know, I've been very busy and was also in NY meeting with my wonderful agent and my amazing editors. (I really lucked out with this book...I am very grateful! And yes, I will write about this whole process soon...) Anyway, I'm back now and will post a new interview in the next couple/few days (this time, a composer and pianist) as well as some new opportunities—hopefully tomorrow or Saturday.

In the meantime, I wanted to let you know about a new residency in Hungary (see below) and also, to alert you to a little change in the way you can leave comments after posts. Lately, my comment sections have become spammed so I will have to now moderate them. It's annoying for all of us but that way you don't have to deal, as readers, with evil spammers telling you to click on their links for great loans (don't do it!!!) etc. Just go ahead and leave your comments---I think that you will just get a message saying that I have to approve them or something. Nothing too complicated I hope.


Here's the new residency—the place looks beautiful by the way....and more things are coming in the next couple days...

(ALL) International Authors Lodge Residency: The International Authors Lodge is currently seeking artists, writers, and performing artists for summer residency in Budapest, Hungary. This residency does cost money, just so you know...it's not one of the freebies I often promote....however, the place does look beautiful. See website for residency information and costs. There is no fee to apply.

The International Authors Lodge is an independent non-profit association based in Budapest, Hungary. The association encourages awareness and exploration of personal and creative development as well as cross-cultural exchange of ideas. The International Authors Lodge aims to generate and encourage exchange between local artists and international artists, believing that this interaction is a unique way to gain new experiences while encountering other view points and perspectives concerning contemporary art. For more info, go to: http://www.authorslodge.webs.com/

 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen