"How to Sell Your Art On-Line"






Adding a Live Chat Feature to your blog or website
I wanted to add a customer service element to my blog and website. Imagine going in to a store and not being able to find a sales person. So I thought it might make sense to add ME, my best salesperson, to my blog and website.
For an easy explanation on how to do it, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QOYYmgSQfk. This is a video that shows you how to set up chat help using a service called www.meebo.com.

I had to play the video a few times while I set it up. It took me less than half an hour to create the entire link. I also linked it to my facebook and yahoo messenger accounts.
I then found a free app for my iphone (it is called meebo). So now my iphone beeps when I have a message.



Links to Important Information:
http://smallbiztrends.com/2010/01/top-web-design-trends-for-small-business-in-2010.htmlI just found this article this morning and it suggests "chat help boxes" on websites. And yet, I added that to my site yesterday. Wow.
There are some wonderful suggestions listed here and we will focus on cleaning up our websites! 
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen