Q AND A FORUM: GRANTS, FELLOWSHIPS, RESIDENCIES

Greetings! In the future I will probably set up a forum linked page or something and/or will have links to FAQ's and tips, etc. but to get started, I thought I'd ask you if you had any questions about: grants, fellowships, residencies, writing applications, what you are eligible to apply for...anything, really, as long as it pertains to your professional development as an artist (or writer, composer, etc.). So please use the comment section below to ask me something and I will try to get back to you as soon as you can. And feel free to comment on what else you'd like to see on this blog. If you like what I'm doing so far, let me know that too. If something could be improved, let me know that as well. I do this for free so things won't happen over night...anyway, ask away. How can I help you? (p.s. Some people are having trouble finding the place where they can leave a post. Look right below this posting and you will see the word "comments" with a number before it, showing how many people have left comments. The comments are hidden to save space, but if you click on "comments" you will open up a space to write in. You don't have to leave your name or anything, just do the little security check so we can avoid spam. Thanks!
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen