MONEY FOR WOMEN ARTISTS INFO etc.

Greetings,
A faithful fan just pointed out that the Money for Women/Barbara Deming Memorial Fund address I posted a couple days ago was different than the recent one she just found on the web. I do believe the one I just posted now (P.O. Box 309, Wilton, NH 03086) is the correct one. If anyone has any trouble with that address, let me know. They are hard to track down.

Also, a note to feedburner people: I'm going to post a very long article on grants soon...maybe later today...that is taken from my talk at the Transcultural Exchange Conference in Boston. It might be too long to go through your feed. I don't know enough about feedburner yet so please forgive me. You might have to actually visit my blog to read the article, if you think it will interest you.

Thank you to everyone who has written me lately with their questions and comments, and thanks to all of you who connected with me at the conference. Keep your eyes peeled for this next post...it's a long one but might be worth a read. Cheers, Mira
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen