INTERVIEW WITH MIRA TODAY

Good morning, Gentle Readers,
Recently, I was interviewed by writer Alexis Grant, who keeps a blog called Aspiring Author. Alexis is a journalist, travel writer and is currently writing her first book, a travel memoir. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised this morning to find that the interview is up and you can now view it online! The link is here. I talk a little about how I find grants and residencies for you but I also talk a bit about how I made my living over the years as well as my upcoming book, The Memory Palace. I hope you check out Alexis Grant's site and my interview. And I highly suggest you spend a little time perusing her site and checking out some of the other articles she has on writing. She is one of the people you'll be reading more about when I start posting interviews. (Coming soon!).

Keep working hard....as Virginia Woolf once said (and I hope I'm getting it right), "To be carried on passively is unthinkable."
Cheers,
Mira
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen