ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS VIEWING MY LAST POST?

Greetings....some of you have written to me saying that you couldn't access the interview I just did with author Michael McColly. I think I discovered the problem. If you are having trouble viewing it it might be because you are using Safari. Try using Firefox instead. If you don't have Firefox, you can easily download it for free here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/. Personally, I'm not a big fan of Safari and have had problems with them before. Anyway, sorry about the difficulties in viewing that post. It's not a snafu on this end, it's a browser problem. Also, if any of you have dial-up you will most likely have little issues from time to time.

Anyway, soon I will have some new deadlines for you and then a great interview with writer Kenny Fries. And I am aware that I need to interview some painters and other visual artists, composers, etc. but at the moment, the writers are the ones who, well, shall we say, are really fast in getting back to me so I post these things as they come.

Cheers,

Mira
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen