THANKS AND MORE TO COME

Hey everyone, thanks for such lovely and supportive comments on my last two postings! I was quite overwhelmed by your responses. I also appreciate the emails you sent too. For those of you who wrote to tell me that you also have a brain injury or some other invisible disability, I am starting a blog in the spring called The Memory Palace which will deal with not only my book, by the same name, but also with issues such as brain injury and the creative process, memory loss, neuroscience research, and creative strategies for disabled artists. Basically, it will be a blog that uses my book (due out from Free Press/Simon & Schuster in January 2011) as a springboard to discuss lots of things I bring up in my memoir. I will continue to maintain this blog, so don't worry!

In the meantime, I just wanted to say thanks and to let you know that I am on a crazy deadline this month (actually, pretty crazy deadlines here and there until the end of May but this one might be the worst one). I will do my best to post on a fairly regular basis but don't hate me if I am a bit slow at times! I have some new deadlines for you that I will most likely get to by this weekend, if not before. Some new residencies have started up and I'll check them out before I send you news about them.

I'll also get to a couple new questions people have asked me that are not listed in my FAQs (and here) so please be patient. Until then, best of all to you....Mirabee
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen