Vermont Studio Center Fellowships Due June 15th!

Hey everyone—I hope you all are well. I will probably just be posting very short messages until I turn all my art at the end of June. But I do want you to be aware that there are many deadlines for grants and residencies in June, particularly around June 15th. I highly suggest you check my right hand side bar in the residency section to search for great residencies around the world. On those sites (transartists.org, resartis.org, etc.) you can do a search for the country of your choice, and narrow the search down even more. Here's just one of many coming up and they offer a fellowship! Happy hunting...mirabee

(ALL) Vermont Studio Center Fellowship: VSC awards a number of Fellowships for 4-week residencies throughout the year. Open to all artists and writers. In addition to VSC Fellowships, a variety of special fellowships are also available for full or partial funding. Please visit their website for more information and to download an application: http://www.vermontstudiocenter.org/fellowships/
Deadline is June 15th, 2010.




 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen