Fresh Air Interview TOMORROW & more

Hi everyone,

So they rescheduled my interview with Terry Gross for tomorrow, Tuesday, Jan. 11th, on Fresh Air. But if you are able, please listen anyway to Terry talk with Washington Post investigator James Grimaldi discuss gun laws.

I will post about this when I get back from NY but just in case I forget: if any of you are in the Amherst, MA area this coming Friday, January 14th, come join me at Amherst Books at 8 Main St. in Amherst for a book launch party from 5 to 7 pm. It would be great to see some Mira’s List readers there. For more information about the event and other book events, just go to my website: www.thememorypalace.com and click on "events."

And don’t worry. I will get off this promotional horse when I return from NY because I have some cool things to tell you about that thankfully have nothing at all to do with me!

yours,
Mirabee
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen