Fresh Air Interview with Mira Postponed

Hi everyone...just a quick note to say that due to the tragic shootings in Arizona, they are postponing my Fresh Air interview with Terry Gross until tomorrow, Tuesday the 11th or Wednesday, the 12th. I’m not sure about when it will be aired but I will try to keep you informed. You can also check the updated schedule on NPR. My sympathies go out to the families whose lives were shattered yesterday at that terrible event. I wonder how many tragedies have to occur before we change our gun laws here in the United States???

On another note, here is a review of my book from the Cleveland Plain Dealer that gets the art and heart of the book much more than the NYTimes (with all due respect!): http://www.cleveland.com/books/index.ssf/2011/01/in_the_memory_palace_mira_bart.html
Best to you all....and many arts opportunities coming down the road when I come back from NY.
Mirabee
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen