GRATITUDE

Dear Readers,
Just a quick note to say THANK YOU for all your congratulatory emails and comments about my recent book deal. I appreciate your kind words and look forward to the future when the book is out and I can bug you to go to your local bookstore and order it! I don't know the publication date yet but it certainly won't be in 2009. I'll definitely keep you posted. Anyway, I will have some things to post over the weekend but for now I just wanted to thank you and tell you how grateful I am to hear from you and to be a part of this ever-expanding cyber arts community. Keep making art, keep applying and champion each other.
Cheers,
Mira

p.s. this picture is not the real book cover, just a temporary title page.
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen