ALIENS OR FAIRIES, YOU DECIDE

Hi again,

Just so you know, something is crazily wrong with blogspot these days....my fonts change all of a sudden, weird things are happening with my HTML code, all kinds of weirdness is going on. Therefore, I apologize for the appearance of my blog lately---the font size changes, other things like that. Frankly, I don't know what's wrong. If anyone out there has a blog on blogspot and is particularly geeky, please drop me a line (miraslist@gmail.com) and maybe you can help. I haven't found the answer to my problem on the support site(s). Once again, I suspect either aliens or red cap fairies. Mischievous creatures, those fairies. Or...perhaps pixies. Hard to say....
mb
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen