SCHOLARSHIP SITE FOR U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

Good morning all...so I just got this great link from my friend Sticker Kitty: http://www.eastchance.com/index.asp. It's a site called East Chance and it's for those of you seeking funding for undergraduate and graduate school in the U.S. and abroad. It's for both American and international students. I have only just skimmed through it a bit but already found some useful things so hopefully, for those of you seeking academic funding, you'll find it helpful too. I have more announcements coming later today or tomorrow so come back and visit. In the meantime, don't forget to check out my google ad links on this site. A lot of them are for academic funding, government grants, other grant programs, etc. and every time you check them out with a little click, it helps out Mira's List a tiny bit. Don't go crazy clicking them just to help me though! But do check them out. Thanks and I'll talk to you all later....Mira
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen