NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

Hi everyone....I apologize for the continual mishaps with my gmail account. Let's try yahoo for a while, shall we? My new email address is: mirabartok@yahoo.com. I still can't figure out how you can immediately link to it (duh) so you will have to just copy and paste it. Anyway, as most of you know, I do get dozens of letters every day so please first check my FAQs on my right hand side bar at the top before you write me. Your answer might already be there!

I just got my final edits back for my book and it will be a little crazy from here on in until the middle of the spring. I'll do my best to attend to your needs though! Wish me luck!

Yours,
Mira

p.s. Thanks so much to those of you who recently donated to this blog to help me out with my health insurance issue. I really appreciate the help!
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen