HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be out of town and offline until Friday, December 18th. I'll be posting a new interview shortly after that so stay tuned! Also, if any of you are planning to buy holiday gifts from Amazon this month, think about doing your Amazon search through my website so that I can get a teeny, tiny percentage of the sale. Two cents here, twenty cents there! All you have to do is scroll down on the right hand side bar to where it says "Search for Grant Books" and type in what you are looking for. It doesn't even have to be grant books. Also, at the bottom of this page is a large selection of not only books related to my blog (grants, residencies, etc.) but also, many of my own children's books). Thanks!

Have a great week....see you when I get back.
Mira
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen