PLEASE TAKE MY TWO SECOND POLL

It's a rainy evening in Western Massachusetts and I'm sitting here wondering: who are all of you wonderful people? How many of you are artists? Writers? How old are most of you or are you an amazing range of ages, disciplines and genders? I'd love it if you went to my right hand side bar and took two seconds to fill out my wee poll. There are only three questions: What do you do, how old are you, and what is your gender? Just click the right answer or answers and voilá, you will be finished in but a moment's time! I'd really appreciate your participation as it will help me better serve the artists who come to this site. The poll will close at the end of May so please take a second to fill it out. Thanks!
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen