BOOKS, BOOKS, AND BOOKS!

Okay. Confession: I spent the day getting over a cold (no, it isn't Swine Flu) and not posting about residencies. I decided instead to post some links to books for those of you who want more indepth information on grantwriting and career tips in the arts. So, Gentle Readers, if you will kindly do one of two things (or both!): scroll down to the very bottom of this blog to see the books I have posted so far and/or go to the side bar and scroll down to the little section that says "search for grant books." This is yet another way that you can not only edify yourself but also earn a few pennies for Mira's List. For every book you buy from me, I get a wee percentage. Not only would you be learning something new but you would be helping me keep this blog going. If you are to purchase only one book this year, might I suggest this one: Guide to Getting Arts Grants by Ellen Liberatori. You'll find it in the bookstore at the bottom of my blog. Liberatori's book is helpful for both individuals and non-profit organizations.

Coming soon....residencies, grants, fellowships, quirky notes and best of all, Mira's Swagville Store! Yes, you heard me. You will soon be able to purchase a Mira's List T-Shirt and other cool items to help this little project of mine chug along. I'll let you know when the store is up. In the meantime, I'm not around this weekend but I'll post early next week, have no fear.

Have a beauteous autumnal weekend. Make art, write a poem, cook someone a fantastic meal and take a long, long glorious walk.
Cheers,
Mira
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen