COMING SOON

Hi everyone. Just a quick note to say that I have not abandoned you but rather, I have been quite a busy bee, doing a couple interviews for other blogs, preparing some Q and A's for this one (with grant funders, artists and writers whose lives have been changed by residencies, etc.) and of course, searching for great opportunities for all.

I have more things for you to see....I'll get to them as soon as I can. In the meantime, keep working hard and don't forget all those fall deadlines!
Best Wishes,
Mira

p.s. A few of you have written to ask when my book is coming out and where you can see my work (art and writing) on the web. My book, The Memory Palace, is due out sometime late 2010 or early 2011 from Free Press (Simon & Schuster). I'll be starting a blog for it and my editorial/publishing process soon and when my official website goes up, you'll be the first to know! And don't forget to check out my bookstore at the bottom of this blog. Anything you buy from this site, even not grant related books, will help keep this blog going!
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen