New Radio Documentary Workshop with Transom.org!

Okay, this is a big love of mine—radio, that is. I wish I could go to this workshop/residency on Cape Cod this fall but I can’t. But maybe YOU can! Here’s a little bit of information from transom.org....check out their website for more. The project is run by one of my heroes of radio, Jay Allison. The deadline is coming up soon: July 30th, 2011. I know it is pricey but it really isn’t if you consider (after reading their site) how much you get for the cost. But who knows, you might find a grant on Mira's List! And if you want to read a little about my own little venture into radio documentaries, go here: northofradio.com

The Transom Story Workshop
The Transom Story Workshop pilot is for beginning producers. We hope to offer more advanced workshops in the future. This first session will take place in Woods Hole, MA from October 3 through November 18, 2011. Cost for the seven-week training is $5,500 and includes a license to Hindenburg Journalist, our favorite new audio editing software.
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen