FELLOWSHIP AND RESIDENCY UPDATE

Greetings...a few days ago I posted that the New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA's) writing fellowship deadline was in October but I have since learned that it will be in November. (Applications must be done online and will be available on the NYFA website in September). The deadlines for NYFA's 2009-2010 Artists' Fellowships will be:
November 2, 2009: Fiction, Playwriting/Screenwriting and Photography
November 3, 2009
: Painting, Music/Sound
November 4, 2009
: Architecture/Environmental Structures, Choreography and Video

Also, another change...a reader recently brought to my attention that although I got an announcement from a grants site regarding the Robert MacNamara Foundation residency in Maine's supposed September deadline, they are not doing residencies at this time. That is all I know at the moment. (Thank you dear readers for your help!) Although I'd love to double check every single link or announcement I get or double check the places I research, I simply do not have time. I do the best I can, as most of you know, but once in a while the information I am given or that I find is erroneous. I do this stuff for free and it takes a lot of time and unfortunately, unless I clone myself, I can't do any better than this. I do apologize for any mistakes and if I can clone myself in the future, you'll be the first to know. Speaking of mistakes, it seems as if an alien has invaded blogspot. If you see some odd font glitches or other issues, I am sorry. I'm trying to find out what the problem is---whether it's blogspot or my server or what. Hopefully it will be cleared up soon!

Anyway....more things to come. Have a great end of the summer. Garden, paint, play music and get those applications out there. Remember that the fall is a huge time for deadlines, especially regional grants, i.e. state grants in the U.S. Talk to you later....best wishes, Mirabee

 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen