MORE UPDATES AND INFO

Well, the final word on the Robert MacNamara residency in Maine is that they are temporarily suspending it for this coming year. Too bad. One thing I've noticed since the crash is that one month I might get an announcement sent to me from a foundation or I might see an announcement for something on a site and then, not long after that, the foundation runs out of funding. Therefore, during this period of financial uncertainty, please double check all websites before you send out any applications.

A couple other little items: when you want to leave a comment after a posting, just click on the place that says 'comments' at the end of the posts for that time and follow the directions. I hide my comments, only because sometimes there are a lot of them and I just don't want to take up so much space. If you are having any trouble leaving comments, it might mean that you have to update your browser, so please try that before you write me an email, okay? Thanks! I welcome all comments, especially ones telling me how much they absolutely LOVE THIS BLOG. And, of course, comments about wonderful residencies you have applied for and gotten, or grants you applied for and got after you found out about them on my blog.

Coming soon: FAQs about residencies, so keep your eyes peeled. (I wonder where that creepy phrase came from?)

Cheers,
Mira
 
© 2009 artist info and museum | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Framework | Design: Choen